Hamilton Naturopathic Clinic Services
Ontario Naturopathic Clinic located at 80 Main street West Grimsby offers many Naturopathic services to people in Hamilton and Niagra region. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Health consultation: Proper medical history taking and physical exam.
- Laboratory services: making laboratory requisitions to life labs such as ordering complete blood count, blood glucose, hormones, thyroid tests, kidney and liver function tests, and urine analysis.
- Food sensitivity test: testing more than 200 food elements in your blood that identify what types of food you may be allergic to. This may include healthy food items such as different vegetables or fruits, things that most people don't expect to be allergic to.
- Acupuncture: It is using a very thin and tiny needle to reduce your pain, or treat different health problems such as sleep disorders, restless leg syndrome, anxiety, and overweight. Moreover, it is very helpful in treating pains due to arthritis or joint diseases.
- Pulse Electromagnetic Field Therapy (PEMF): Is a recently introduced treatment modality that was approved by Health Canada to treat pains due to joint diseases, arthritis, neck and back pains, and knee problems.
- Inhaled Glutathione is a nebulized natural health product ( Glutathione) that helps to improve the lung health for many patients with chronic bronchitis, smoking problems, emphysema, lung allergies and chronic obstructive lung diseases.
- Prescription of Bioidentical hormones: Plant-based natural products that help women with different health problems associated with hormonal imbalances such as PMS, or postmenopausal syndrome, or patients with hypothyroidism.
- Support cancer patients during the various stages of their illness to reduce the toxicities of conventional treatments such as radiation or chemotherapy and support their immune system to help them fight cancer.
- Vitamin B12 Injections: Cyanocobalamine or Methylcobalamin are two forms of vitamin B12 that can be given in the clinic for intramuscular injection. Many indications exist such as vitamin B12 deficiency ( as in vegans), general weakness, alcoholism, and in diabetics.
About the clinic director:
Dr Ehab Mohammed
- Board certified Naturopathic Doctor in Ontario.
- Passed the pharmaceutical Prescription exam in Ontario.
- IV Licensed Naturopathic doctor.
- Currently teaching at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine. Toronto.
- Researcher: had 36 research projects in the medical field and Naturopathic Medicine.
- Presented a research on Naturopathic Medicine and Colon Cancer at the Annual American Association of Naturopathic Physicians in Phoenix Arizona 2017.
- Past: Medical Doctor from Egypt worked for over 20 years as an oncologist in the Faculty of Medicine, Cairo University, was promoted to a Professor of Clinical Oncology at Cairo University in 2009.
- Appointed as a head of the research committee in the oncology department at King Faisal Specialist Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in 2008.
Most private insurance plans and extended health plans cover the clinic naturopathic services
Need more information from the clinic doctor? ? Enjoy the 15 minutes free consultation as a simple guide to the clinic activities and services that can help you improve your health and manage your illness.